What Conditions does Cortrophin Vial Treat?
- erythema multiforme, a type of allergic skin reaction
- nephrotic syndrome, a type of kidney disorder
- rheumatoid arthritis
- acute exacerbation of multiple sclerosis
- brief muscle spasms in an infant
- psoriasis associated with arthritis
- inflammation of the choroid and retina of the eye
- inflammation of the iris and ciliary body of the eye
- inflammation of the cornea of the eye
- ankylosing spondylitis, a rheumatic disease causing pain and stiffness in backbone
- sudden blindness and pain upon moving the eye
- inflammation of skin and muscles all over the body
- a serum sickness reaction
- a skin disorder with blistering and peeling skin called Stevens-Johnson syndrome
- joint inflammatory disease in children and young adults
- systemic lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disease
- inflammation of the iris - the colored part of the eyeball
- inflammation of the uvea of the eye
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Cortrophin Vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.