What Conditions does Lorol Tablet Treat?
- additional medication for treating pheochromocytoma
- high blood pressure
- Myocardial Reinfarction Prevention
- hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Migraine Prevention
- Essential Tremor
- Ventricular Rate Control in Atrial Fibrillation
- abnormally increased pressure in the veins of the liver
- a feeling of restlessness with inability to sit still
- Prevention of Ventricular Arrhythmia due to Congenital Long QT Syndrome
- Fast Heart Beat due to Antipsychotic Medication
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Prevent Bleeding Varicose Vein in the Esophagus
- Prevention of Post Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Atrial Fibrillation
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.