What Conditions does Lorol Tablet Treat?
- additional medication for treating pheochromocytoma
- essential tremor
- migraine prevention
- high blood pressure
- myocardial reinfarction prevention
- a type of chest pain
- hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- ventricular rate control in atrial fibrillation
- fast heart beat due to antipsychotic medication
- paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia
- prevention of ventricular arrhythmia due to congenital long QT syndrome
- prevent bleeding varicose vein in the esophagus
- prevention of post cardio-thoracic surgery atrial fibrillation
- a feeling of restlessness with inability to sit still
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.