What Conditions does BRETYLIUM TOSYLATE Treat?
- life-threatening rapid ventricular heartbeat
- ventricular fibrillation, a heart rhythm disorder
- prevention of ventricular fibrillation
- complete stoppage of the heart
- ventricular arrhythmias, a type of abnormal heart rhythm
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Bretylol injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.