What Conditions does Lasaject-2 Solution Treat?
- Accumulation of Fluid Resulting from Chronic Heart Failure
- visible water retention
- Fluid in the Lungs due to Chronic Heart Failure
- Edema with Defective Kidney Function
- rapid onset of fluid in the lungs
- Accumulation of Fluid caused by Cirrhosis of the Liver
- suddenly serious symptoms of heart failure
- Prevent Kidney Problems Causing a Decreased Amount of Urine to be Passed
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.