What Conditions does Treat?
- bacterial infection due to deer fly, flea & tick bites
- infection due to a Brucella bacteria
- an infection of the skin and the tissue below the skin
- an infection by Actinomyces bacteria called actinomycosis
- infection due to the microorganism Chlamydia psittaci
- trachoma, a chronic and contagious form of conjunctivitis
- infected conjunctiva by Chlamydia trachomatis bacteria
- infection due to Chlamydiae species bacteria
- infection caused by rickettsiae bacteria
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever
- infection due to the microorganism Coxiella burnetii
- infection due to rickettsiae microorganisms
- relapsing fever
- pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma
- inflammation of the tissue lining the sinuses
- inflammation of the gums and mouth
- inflammation of the small and large intestine
- infection within the abdomen
- lymphogranuloma venereum
- granuloma inguinale
- infection of the rectum caused by Chlamydia trachomatis
- genital & urinary organs infected by Chlamydia trachomatis
- infection of the biliary tract
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- a bacterial infection
- dilation of the blood vessels of the eye
- a bacterial infection of the middle ear
- throat irritation
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using oxytetracycline oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.