What Conditions does Pyridoxine HCL Treat?
- low levels of vitamin B6 in the blood
- a decrease in vitamin B6 in the body
- seizures that are dependent on vitamin B6 therapy
- nausea and vomiting of pregnancy
- homocystinuria type III
- homocystinuria type I
- excessive vomiting in pregnancy
- a high amount of oxalic acid in urine
- sideroblastic anemia
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.