What Conditions does OFLOXACIN Treat?
- outer ear inflammation due to allergy or infection
- acute outer ear bacterial infection due to Staphylococcus aureus
- acute outer ear Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacterial infection
- chronic inflammation of middle ear with discharge of pus
- middle ear infection with tubes placed
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using ofloxacin drops?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.