What Conditions does Isoptin Tablet Treat?
- ventricular rate control in atrial fibrillation
- high blood pressure
- prevention of anginal chest pain associated with coronary artery disease
- paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia
- a sudden worsening of heart related chest pain called angina
- prevention of anginal pain associated with vasospastic angina
- cluster headache prevention
- multifocal atrial tachycardia
- an unusually high heart rate at rest
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.