Does Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED CYP1A2 SUBSTRATES/VILOXAZINE
- PDE INHIBITORS/RIOCIGUAT
- XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/DIPYRIDAMOLE INJECTABLE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES/CIMETIDINE
- THEOPHYLLINES/SELECTED QUINOLONES
- SELECTED CYP1A2 SUBSTRATES/VEMURAFENIB
- SELECTED CYP1A2 SUBSTRATES/CAPMATINIB
- PDE INHIBITORS/VERICIGUAT
- XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/ADENOSINE; HEXOBENDINE; REGADENOSON
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/SELECTED MACROLIDE ANTIBIOTICS
- THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES/LITHIUM
- THEOPHYLLINE/BARBITURATES; HYDANTOINS
- XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/CHARCOAL
- SELECTED XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/FLUVOXAMINE
- SELECTED THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES/MORICIZINE
- THEOPHYLLINE/MARIJUANA SMOKE
- THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES/SELECTED CYP1A2 INHIBITORS
- SELECTED CYP1A2 SUBSTRATES/OBETICHOLIC ACID
- SELECTED CYP1A2 OR CYP2D6 SUBSTRATES/GIVOSIRAN
- SELECTED CYP1A2 SUBSTRATES/OSILODROSTAT
- THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES/FAVIPIRAVIR
- BETA-AGONISTS; ANTICHOLINERGICS; THEOPHYLLINE/METHACHOLINE
- XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/CONTRACEPTIVES
- THEOPHYLLINES/SELECTED BETA-BLOCKERS
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Asma oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.