What Conditions does Cyclosporine Treat?
- pure red cell aplasia associated with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- severe psoriasis that is resistant to treatment
- treatment to prevent reaction after bone marrow transplant
- rheumatoid arthritis
- treatment to maintain immunosuppression for lung transplant
- prevent kidney transplant rejection
- liver transplant rejection prevention
- cardiac transplant rejection prevention
- graft-versus-host disease
- psoriasis associated with arthritis
- large granular lymphocytic leukemia
- pyoderma gangrenosum, a condition where large painful skin sores form
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Cyclosporine?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.