Who should not take Dibent Oral?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- overactive thyroid gland
- mental problems
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- closed angle glaucoma
- high blood pressure
- coronary artery disease
- a change in saliva secretion
- achalasia of esophagus, a condition that makes swallowing difficult
- reflux esophagitis, or inflammation of the esophagus from backflow of stomach acid
- a stomach ulcer
- severe ulcerative colitis
- toxic megacolon
- paralysis of the intestines
- blockage of the stomach or intestine
- atony of colon
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- blockage of the urinary bladder
- a blockage in the urinary tract
- enlarged prostate
- Down syndrome
- a body temperature higher than 101 degrees Fahrenheit
- an inability to completely empty the bladder
- toxin from microorganisms causing diarrhea
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- shock caused by significant blood loss
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Dibent Oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.