Does HYDROXYZINE HCL Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
Sorry, we have no data available. Please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- HYDROXYZINE/QT PROLONGING AGENTS
- ANTICHOLINERGICS; OPIOIDS/ELUXADOLINE
- ANTICHOLINERGICS THAT PROLONG QT/CLOZAPINE
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT IODIDE/RADIOACTIVE IODIDE
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SOLID ORAL POTASSIUM CAPSULES
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SOLID ORAL POTASSIUM TABLETS
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/SERTINDOLE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- HYDROXYZINE/POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/OZANIMOD
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/PONESIMOD
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/SIPONIMOD
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/FEXINIDAZOLE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/GALANTAMINE
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/LEVOMEPROMAZINE
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/SELPERCATINIB
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/OSILODROSTAT
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/AMISULPRIDE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/FINGOLIMOD
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/VORICONAZOLE
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Durrax oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.