What Conditions does ACETAMINOPHEN Treat?
- allergic conjunctivitis
- inflammation of the nose due to an allergy
- stuffy nose
- difficulty sleeping
- rheumatic fever
- myocardial reinfarction prevention
- treatment to prevent a heart attack
- prevention for a blood clot going to the brain
- inflammation of the lining of a joint
- prevention of transient ischemic attack
- inflammation of the sac surrounding the joint - bursitis
- Kawasaki disease, a condition with fever and inflammation in the arteries and veins
- blood clot prevention following percutaneous coronary intervention
- pain with menstruation
- rheumatoid arthritis
- joint inflammatory disease in children and young adults
- joint damage causing pain and loss of function
- inflammation of a tendon
- inflammation of the covering of a tendon
- inflammation of the heart with rheumatic fever
- a toothache
- pain associated with arthritis
- muscle pain
- a type of joint disorder due to excess uric acid in the blood called gout
- minor musculoskeletal injury
- non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis
- ankylosing spondylitis, a rheumatic disease causing pain and stiffness in backbone
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased Arthritis Foundation oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.