What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Daro Tablet to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- Only When Necessary: POTENTIAL WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS IN NEONATE INCLUDING AGITATION, LISTLESSNESS
If you are NURSING
- Absolute Contraindication: AMPHETAMINES CONCENTRATE IN MILK. POTENTIAL ADVERSE EFFECTS IN INFANT.
If you are an adult over 60
- management or monitoring precaution: Neuro/Psych-May exacerbate pre-existing insomnia. Cardiovascular-May exacerbate pre-existing coronary insufficiency, cause or exacerbate peripheral vasculopathy. Gastrointestinal-Anorexia may cause significant weight loss.
Giving Daro Tablet to a child under 12
- management or monitoring precaution: Contraindicated in cardiac structural defects;monitor growth and behavior including suicidal ideation.
- Severe Precaution: Not recommended age <3 years for ADHD. Contraindicated with symptomatic cardiac disease or agitated state. Long term effects not well studied. May affect growth rate, behavioral changes including reports of suicide. Risk of new or breakthrough seizure, visual disturbances.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.