Does Bioteric Tablet, Delayed Release (Enteric Coated) Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (INJECTABLE)
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/MIFEPRISTONE
- NSAID; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (NON-INJECTION)
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/INOTERSEN
- AGENTS AFFECTING GROWTH HORMONE/MACIMORELIN
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/EDOXABAN
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/APIXABAN
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/RIVAROXABAN
- HIGH-DOSE ASPIRIN/TICAGRELOR
- SALICYLATES/VARICELLA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/DABIGATRAN
- SALICYLATES/INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- ASPIRIN(>81MG); SALICYLATES/SLT ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAG)
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ASPIRIN (FOR CARDIOPROTECTION)/SELECTED NSAIDS
- ASPIRIN (< OR = 325 MG)/BETRIXABAN
- ASPIRIN (> 81MG AND <= 325 MG)/PEMETREXED
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/IBRUTINIB
- LOW DOSE ASPIRIN/METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS; THROMBOLYTICS/DROTRECOGIN
- ASPIRIN (>81 MG); INDOMETHACIN/TILUDRONATE DISODIUM
- HIGH-DOSE ASPIRIN/ACE INHIBITORS
- SELECTED NSAIDS; ASPIRIN/SSRIS; SNRIS
- PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS/LEPIRUDIN
- SALICYLATES/VALPROIC ACID
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/CARBONIC ANHYDRASE INHIBITORS
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/ANTIDIABETICS, ORAL
- ASPIRIN (>81 MG); SALICYLATES/URICOSURICS
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.