Does Femcet Capsule Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES/CIMETIDINE
- SELECTED ANTICONVULSANTS; BARBITURATES/CONTRACEPTIVES
- STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS/ARIPIPRAZOLE LAUROXIL SUBMICRONIZED
- SELECTED BARBITURATES/SELECTED ANTICONVULSANTS
- SELECTED BARBITURATES/LAMOTRIGINE
- SELECTED BARBITURATES/ESLICARBAZEPINE
- SELECTED BARBITURATES/CARBAMAZEPINE
- STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS/TRABECTEDIN
- STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS/FLIBANSERIN
- STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS/QUETIAPINE (> 150 MG)
- STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS/TOLVAPTAN
- STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS/SELECTED IMMUNOSUPPRESSANTS
- ACETAMINOPHEN/SODIUM FUSIDATE
- XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/ADENOSINE; HEXOBENDINE; REGADENOSON
- BARBITURATES/SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAGONISTS)
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- BARBITURATES; HYDANTOINS/QUINIDINE
- THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES/LITHIUM
- SELECTED ANTICONVULSANTS/ESTROGENS
- SELECTED XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/FLUVOXAMINE
- ACETAMINOPHEN/SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS
- STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS/SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS
- SELECTED ANTICONVULSANTS/FELODIPINE
- BARBITURATES; HYDANTOINS/THEOPHYLLINE
- CYP3A4 INDUCERS/DOXYCYCLINE
- SELECTED CYP3A4 INDUCERS/CORTICOSTEROIDS
- BARBITURATES/SELECTED BETA-BLOCKERS
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.