What Conditions does Carbatrol Treat?
- Mania associated with Bipolar Disorder
- Multiple Seizure Types
- Nerve Pain of Tongue and Throat from 9th Cranial Nerve
- Tonic-Clonic Epilepsy
- Convulsive Seizures
- Facial Nerve Pain
- Bipolar I Disorder with Most Recent Episode Mixed
- Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
- Bipolar Disorder in Remission
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.