What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Cantharone Plus Liquid to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- FDB Contraindicated or Not Recommended: LIMITED DATA SUG ADV EFFECTS WITH EXPOSURE TO TOPICAL SALICYLATES
- FDB Contraindicated or Not Recommended: SHOULD NOT BE USED DURING ANY STAGE OF PREG
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: INSUFFICIENT DATA AVAILABLE. NOT RECOMMENDED BY MFR
- Precaution: INSUFFICIENT DATA AVAILABLE; DRUG IS ABSORBED SYSTEMICALLY.
If you are an adult over 60
- management or monitoring precaution: Risk for possible acute inflammation or ulceration of the extremities particularly in those patients with decreased circulation to the extremities for any reason.
Giving Cantharone Plus Liquid to a child under 12
- management or monitoring precaution: Prolonged use or use on extensive skin areas may lead to systemic toxicity, e.g. hemostatic or metabolic changes.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.