Who should not take ?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- malignant melanoma, a type of skin cancer
- mental problems from taking the drug
- psychotic disorder
- suicidal thoughts
- signs or symptoms of neurosis
- wide-angle glaucoma
- closed angle glaucoma
- a heart attack
- abnormal heart rhythm
- a disease of the lung
- a stomach ulcer
- an ulcer of the duodenum
- an ulcer from too much stomach acid
- liver problems
- bleeding of the stomach or intestines
- a type of abnormal movement disorder called dyskinesia
- an inability to completely empty the bladder
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using L-Dopa oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.