Who should not take ORPHENADRINE CITRATE ER?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- glaucoma, an increased pressure in the eye
- diminished blood flow through arteries of the heart
- abnormal heart rhythm
- sudden and serious symptoms of heart failure called acute decompensated heart failure
- achalasia of esophagus, a condition that makes swallowing difficult
- stenosing peptic ulcer
- blockage or narrowing of the duodenum
- a narrowing of the opening between the stomach and the small intestine
- liver problems
- blockage of the urinary bladder
- enlarged prostate
- an abnormally fast heartbeat
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Orflagen oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.