Who should not take ?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a significant complication of malaria called blackwater fever
- low blood sugar
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- hemolytic uremic syndrome, a condition that affects the kidney and the blood
- decreased blood platelets
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- sudden blindness and pain upon moving the eye
- torsades de pointes, a type of abnormal heart rhythm
- atrial fibrillation
- atrial flutter
- slow heartbeat
- prolonged QT interval on EKG
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, a type of blood disorder
- liver problems
- severe liver disease
- decreased kidney function
- anemia from pyruvate kinase and G6PD deficiencies
- decreased blood-clotting from low vitamin K
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased Leg Cramp Treatment oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.