Does Plavix Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- STRONG CYP2C8 INHIBITORS/SELEXIPAG
- ANTICOAGULANT;ANTIPLATELET;THROMBOLYTIC/ALIPOGENE TIPARVOVEC
- STRONG CYP2C8 INHIBITORS/DASABUVIR
- STRONG CYP2C8 INHIBITORS/PIOGLITAZONE (> 15 MG)
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/MIFEPRISTONE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS/NSAIDS
- CLOPIDOGREL/ESOMEPRAZOLE; OMEPRAZOLE; CIMETIDINE
- CLOPIDOGREL/FLUCONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE; VORICONAZOLE
- CLOPIDOGREL/FLUOXETINE; FLUVOXAMINE
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 325 MG)/BETRIXABAN
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/EDOXABAN
- STRONG CYP2C8 INHIBITORS/DABRAFENIB
- STRONG CYP2C8 INHIBITORS/ENZALUTAMIDE
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/APIXABAN
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/RIVAROXABAN
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/DABIGATRAN
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/TIPRANAVIR
- STRONG CYP2C8 INHIBITOR/PIOGLITAZONE (<=15MG); ROSIGLITAZONE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- PLATELET INHIBITORS/SLT ANTICOAGS (VIT K ANTAG); HEPARINS
- CLOPIDOGREL; PRASUGREL/CANGRELOR
- SELECTED STRONG AND MODERATE CYP2C8 INHIBITORS/PACLITAXEL
- STRONG CYP2C8 INHIBITORS/TREPROSTINIL
- CLOPIDOGREL/SELECTED SSRIS; SNRIS
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS; THROMBOLYTICS/DROTRECOGIN
- CYP3A4; CYP2C8; P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/LOPERAMIDE
- PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS/LEPIRUDIN
- PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS/EPTIFIBATIDE
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.