Who should not take TASMAR?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- malignant melanoma, a type of skin cancer
- psychotic disorder
- tardive dyskinesia, a disorder characterized by involuntary movements of the face, mouth and tongue
- low blood pressure
- acute liver failure
- a condition with muscle tissue breakdown called rhabdomyolysis
- excessive diarrhea
- abnormal liver function tests
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Tasmar?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.