Who should not take ?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- increased uric acid in the body resulting in kidney disease
- a type of joint disorder due to excess uric acid in the blood called gout
- an increased risk of bleeding
- low levels of white blood cells
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- acute inflammation of the pancreas
- high amount of bilirubin in the blood
- high amount of uric acid in the blood
- abnormally high levels of nitrogen-containing compounds in your blood
- abnormal liver function tests
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- a type of brain disorder called posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using asparaginase injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.