Who should not take VINORELBINE TARTRATE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- an infection
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- a painful condition that affects the nerves in the legs and arms called peripheral neuropathy
- a type of inflammation of the lung called interstitial pneumonitis
- blocked bowels with decreased peristaltic movement
- blockage of the stomach or intestine
- severe liver disease
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- a rupture in the wall of the stomach or intestine
- cancer that has spread to the liver
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using vinorelbine TARTRATE vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.