What Conditions does Nizatidine Treat?
- reflux esophagitis
- or inflammation of the esophagus from backflow of stomach acid
- inflammation of the esophagus with erosion
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- a stomach ulcer
- an ulcer of the duodenum
- medication treatment for healing ulcer of the duodenum
- an ulcer from too much stomach acid
- increased stomach acid from systemic mastocytosis
- multiple endocrine neoplasia
- excessive production of stomach acid
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.