What Conditions does Zocor Treat?
- homozygous inherited high blood cholesterol
- excessive fat in the blood
- high cholesterol
- combined high blood cholesterol and triglyceride level
- hardening of the arteries due to plaque buildup
- high amount of triglyceride in the blood
- Increased Triglycerides and Cholesterol
- treatment to slow progression of coronary artery disease
- stroke prevention
- heterozygous inherited high blood cholesterol
- treatment to prevent a heart attack
- prevention of transient ischemic attack
- primary prevention of heart attack
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.