What Conditions does Spectro-Sulf-15 Drops Treat?
- a chronic and contagious form of conjunctivitis
- infection of lining of eye caused by chlamydial bacteria
- pink eye from bacterial infection
- inflammation of the cornea of the eye due to bacteria
- an inflammatory disorder of the eyes
- bacterial inflammation of cornea and covering of eye
- bacterial infection of the eyelid
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.