What Conditions does Bacitracin/Polymyxin Eye Ointment Treat?
- Infection Confined to the Surface of the Eye
- Inflammation of the Sac in which Tears are Collected
- ulcer of the cornea of the eye
- Bacterial Infection of the Eyelid
- Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection
- Inflammation of Eyelid Edges and the Lining of the Eye
- Bacterial Inflammation of Cornea and Covering of Eye
- inflammation of the cornea of the eye due to bacteria
- Inflammation of One of the Glands of the Eyelids
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.