What Conditions does CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE Treat?
- Wegener's granulomatosis
- systemic lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disease
- tumor of soft/connective tissue that is usually malignant
- scleroderma lung disease
- large granular lymphocytic leukemia
- breast cancer
- inflammation of skin and muscles all over the body
- minimal change glomerulonephritis
- Burkitt's lymphoma
- a type of cancer of the lymph nodes called Hodgkin's lymphoma
- follicular lymphoma
- a type of lymphoma involving the skin called mycosis fungoides
- cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- multiple myeloma
- acute lymphoid leukemia
- chronic lymphoid leukemia
- progressive chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- acute myeloid leukemia, a type of blood cancer
- acute monocytic leukemia
- refractory osteosarcoma
- cancer of the ovary
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using cyclophosphamide?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.