What Conditions does Nicotinic Acid Oral Treat?
- high cholesterol
- treatment to slow progression of coronary artery disease
- high amount of triglyceride in the blood
- high cholesterol and high triglycerides
- myocardial reinfarction prevention
- excessive fat in the blood
- low HDL cholesterol
- deficiency of the vitamin niacin
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using Nicotinic Acid Oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.