What Conditions does Advil Tablet, Chewable Treat?
- Joint Inflammatory Disease in Children and Young Adults
- rheumatoid arthritis
- head pain
- painful periods
- Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function
- Minor Musculoskeletal Injury
- Non-Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
- rheumatic disease causing pain & stiffness in backbone
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.