What Conditions does ST. JOSEPH ASPIRIN Treat?
- rheumatoid arthritis
- joint inflammatory disease in children and young adults
- rheumatic fever
- a heart attack
- myocardial reinfarction prevention
- joint damage causing pain and loss of function
- treatment to prevent a heart attack
- a sudden worsening of angina called acute coronary syndrome
- a sudden worsening of heart related chest pain called angina
- prevention for a blood clot going to the brain
- a transient ischemic attack, a type of stroke that lasts only a few minutes
- prevention of transient ischemic attack
- Kawasaki disease, a condition with fever and inflammation in the arteries and veins
- blood clot prevention following percutaneous coronary intervention
- pain with menstruation
- acute thromboembolic stroke
- inflammation of the heart with rheumatic fever
- treatment to prevent peripheral artery thromboembolism
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Have you ever purchased Empirin oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.