What Conditions does Somatropin 5 Mg (15 Unit) Solution For Injection Treat?
- failure to grow caused by chronic kidney failure
- Short Stature Associated with Noonan Syndrome
- Significant Weight Loss from HIV
- growth hormone deficiency dwarfism
- Growth Failure in Child with Short Stature Homeobox-Containing Gene (SHOX) Deficiency
- short height unrelated to low amounts of growth hormone
- Short Stature
- Born Small for Gestational Age
- Growth Failure due to Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Growth Failure Associated with Turner's Syndrome
- growth hormone deficiency in an adult
- inadequate absorption of nutrients due to a short bowel
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.