Does Spironolactone Interact with other Medications?
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ALDOSTERONE RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS/POTASSIUM SPARING DIURETICS
- ALDOSTERONE ANTAGONISTS/TRIMETHOPRIM
- AGENTS AFFECTING PLASMA CORTISOL LEVELS/COSYNTROPIN
- DIURETICS/SODIUM PHOSPHATE BOWEL CLEANSER
- POTASSIUM-SPARING DIURETICS/CYCLOSPORINE;TACROLIMUS
- POTASSIUM SPARING DIURETICS/POTASSIUM SUPPLEMENTS
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- EPLERENONE; SPIRONOLACTONE/NSAIDS
- POTASSIUM-SPARING DIURETICS/CANAGLIF;DAPAGLIF;ERTUGLIFLOZIN
- EPLERENONE; SPIRONOLACTONE/LITHIUM
- DIURETICS/ZOLEDRONIC ACID
- POTASSIUM SPARING DIURETICS/DROSPIRENONE
- POTASSIUM SPARING DIURETICS/ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS; ALISKIREN
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.