Does Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- CYP3A4 & UGT1A1 INDUCERS/CABOTEGRAVIR-RILPIVIRINE
- GLUCOCORTICOIDS/DESMOPRESSIN (NOCTURIA)
- CYP3A4 INDUCERS/RILPIVIRINE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED STEROIDS/SELECTED CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- CYP3A4 INDUCERS/LUMATEPERONE
- STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS/TIVOZANIB
- AGENTS AFFECTING PLASMA CORTISOL LEVELS/COSYNTROPIN
- STRONG OR MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/SIMEPREVIR
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT IODIDE/RADIOACTIVE IODIDE
- STRONG & MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/SELECTED ANTINEOPLASTICS
- STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS/TOREMIFENE
- STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS; RIFABUTIN/ROMIDEPSIN
- STRONG 3A4 INDUCERS/SLT ANTINEOPLASTIC SYSTEMIC ENZYME INHIB
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- CORTICOSTEROIDS/SELECTED MACROLIDE ANTIBIOTICS
- SELECTED CORTICOSTEROIDS/SELECTED AZOLE ANTIFUNGAL AGENTS
- MODERATE AND WEAK CYP3A4 INDUCERS/UBROGEPANT
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN
- MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/DACLATASVIR
- SELECTED MODERATE-WEAK CYP3A4 INDUCERS/EXEMESTANE
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using dexamethasone (refill) inhalation?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.