What Conditions does VORICONAZOLE Treat?
- candidiasis fungal infection of the oropharynx that is difficult to treat
- candidiasis yeast infection that spreads throughout body
- presence of Candida species yeast in the blood
- a fungal infection in the esophagus due to Candida
- a type of systemic fungal infection called aspergillosis
- presumed infection in neutropenic patient with fever
- aggressive fungal infection - invasive aspergillosis
- infection caused by the fungus Scedosporium apiospermum
- an infection due to a fungus
- infection caused by the Fusarium species fungus
- a type of fungal lung infection called histoplasmosis
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using voriconazole vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.