Does ANACIN Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ASPIRIN (> 325 MG); SALICYLATES/DICHLORPHENAMIDE
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (INJECTABLE)
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/MIFEPRISTONE
- XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/DIPYRIDAMOLE INJECTABLE
- NSAID; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (NON-INJECTION)
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES/CIMETIDINE
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/INOTERSEN
- AGENTS AFFECTING GROWTH HORMONE/MACIMORELIN
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 325 MG)/BETRIXABAN
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/EDOXABAN
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/APIXABAN
- SELECTED ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/RIVAROXABAN
- HIGH-DOSE ASPIRIN/TICAGRELOR
- SALICYLATES/VARICELLA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/DABIGATRAN
- SELECTED NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (>325 MG)/PEMETREXED
- SALICYLATES/INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/ADENOSINE; HEXOBENDINE; REGADENOSON
- NSAIDS/CYCLOSPORINE; EVEROLIMUS; SIROLIMUS; TACROLIMUS
- SELECT SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (LOW STRENGTH INJ, ORAL)
- ASPIRIN(>81MG); SALICYLATES/SLT ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAG)
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- NSAIDS/LOOP DIURETICS
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (NON-CARDIOPROTECTIVE)/BETA-BLOCKERS
- THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES/LITHIUM
- SELECTED XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/FLUVOXAMINE
- ANTICOAGULANT;ANTIPLATELET;THROMBOLYTIC/ICOSAPENT ETHYL
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/MIFEPRISTONE (CUSHING)
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/IBRUTINIB
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS; THROMBOLYTICS/DROTRECOGIN
- ASPIRIN (>81 MG); INDOMETHACIN/TILUDRONATE DISODIUM
- HIGH-DOSE ASPIRIN/ACE INHIBITORS
- SELECTED NSAIDS; ASPIRIN/SSRIS; SNRIS
- PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS/LEPIRUDIN
- SALICYLATES/VALPROIC ACID
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/ACETAZOLAMIDE; METHAZOLAMIDE
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/ANTIDIABETICS, ORAL
- ASPIRIN (>81 MG); SALICYLATES/URICOSURICS
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/HEPARIN
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased Anacin?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.