What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Zevalin (In-111) Kit to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- FDB Only When Necessary: INSUFFICIENT HUMAN DATA AVAILABLE.
- Not Recommended: DUE TO ITS RADIOACTIVITY, DRUG MAY CAUSE FETAL HARM; HUMAN IGG CROSSES PLACENTA.
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: NO DATA AVAILABLE
- Absolute Contraindication: EFFECT ON INFANT UNKNOWN; AVOID BREASTFEEDING DURING AND FOR 6 MO AFTER TX.
If you are an adult over 60
Giving Zevalin (In-111) Kit to a child under 12
- management or monitoring precaution: No safety and efficacy established.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.