What Conditions does Vfend IV Vial Treat?
- a type of systemic fungal infection called aspergillosis
- aggressive fungal infection - invasive aspergillosis
- infection caused by the Fusarium species fungus
- presence of Candida species yeast in the blood
- candidiasis yeast infection that spreads throughout body
- infection caused by the fungus Scedosporium apiospermum
- a fungal infection in the esophagus due to Candida
- presumed infection in neutropenic patient with fever
- candidiasis fungal infection of the oropharynx that is difficult to treat
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.