Who should not take Fatigue Relief Complex Oral?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- uterine fibroids
- breast cancer
- cancer of the uterus
- cancer of the ovary
- tumor that is dependent on estrogen for growth
- low blood sugar
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- mental problems
- prolonged QT interval on EKG
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- a form of mania that has a lower severity of symptoms
You Might Also Like
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.