What Conditions does AUGMENTIN XR Treat?
- acute bacterial infection of the sinuses
- acute sinusitis caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae
- acute sinusitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- acute sinusitis caused by Moraxella catarrhalis
- acute sinus infection caused by Haemophilus parainfluenzae
- acute Staphylococcus aureus infection of the sinuses
- acute sinus infection caused by Klebsiella pneumoniae bacteria
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Klebsiella pneumoniae
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- pneumonia due to the bacteria Haemophilus parainfluenzae
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Staphylococcus aureus
- pneumonia caused by the bacteria Moraxella catarrhalis
- pneumonia caused by bacteria
- a common cold
- a bacterial infection
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Augmentin XR?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.