What Conditions does Ezetimibe Treat?
- high cholesterol
- excessive fat in the blood
- Excess Absorption of Diet Plant and Shellfish Sterols and Cholesterol
- heterozygous inherited high blood cholesterol
- homozygous inherited high blood cholesterol
- combined high blood cholesterol and triglyceride level
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.