Who should not take Repaglinide?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bad infection
- low blood sugar
- pituitary hormone deficiency
- a condition where the adrenal glands produce less hormones called Addison's disease
- severely decreased function of cortex of adrenal gland
- alcohol intoxication
- liver problems
- recent operation
- weakened patient
- major traumatic injury
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- chronic kidney disease stage 3B (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using Repaglinide?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.