Who should not take CATAPRES-TTS 3 Patch, Transdermal Weekly?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- heart attack
- Disease of Inadequate Blood Flow to the Heart Muscle
- Atrioventricular Heart Block
- Sinus Bradycardia
- Disorder of the Blood Vessels of the Brain
- Occasional Numbness
- or Tingling of Fingers and Toes
- recent operation
- MRI scan
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- Alpha 2 Adrenergic Agonist
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.