Does ERGOMAR Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/SELECTED MACROLIDE ANTIBIOTICS
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/DELAVIRDINE
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/TELITHROMYCIN
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/POSACONAZOLE; VORICONAZOLE
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/ITRACONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/BOCEPREVIR; TELAPREVIR
- SELECTED CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/MIFEPRISTONE
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/SELECTED STRONG CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/LETERMOVIR
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/PROTEASE INHIBITORS
- SEROTONINERGIC AGENTS/SIBUTRAMINE
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/5-HT1D AGONISTS
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/SYMPATHOMIMETICS
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/NITRATES
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/STIRIPENTOL
- SENSITIVE CYP3A4; CYP2C9; CYP2C19 SUBSTRATES/ENZALUTAMIDE
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/MODERATE CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- SELECTED SENSITIVE CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/VOXELOTOR
- SELECTED SENSITIVE CYP3A4; CYP2C19 SUBSTRATES/APALUTAMIDE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
Sorry, we have no data available. Please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using ergotamine tartrate sublingual?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.