Does Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ETHINYL ESTRADIOL;ESTETROL/OMBITASVIR-PARITAPREVIR-RITONAVIR
- ESTROGENIC AGENTS/TRANEXAMIC ACID (ORAL)
- ESTROGENS/SELECTED ANTI-AROMATASE AGENTS
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ETHINYL ESTRADIOL/GLECAPREVIR-PIBRENTASVIR
- ESTROGENS/TOFACITINIB (>=20 MG DAILY)
- ESTROGENIC AGENTS/TRANEXAMIC ACID (INJECTABLE)
- AGENTS AFFECTING PLASMA CORTISOL LEVELS/COSYNTROPIN
- ESTROGEN REPLACEMENT THERAPY/LAMOTRIGINE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ESTROGEN REPLACEMENT THERAPY/RIFAMYCINS
- ESTROGEN REPLACEMENT THERAPY/ST. JOHN'S WORT
- ETHINYL ESTRADIOL (<= 30 MCG)/FOSTEMSAVIR
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/TACROLIMUS
- ESTROGENS/TOFACITINIB (<20 MG DAILY)
- ESTROGENS/THYROID PREPARATIONS
- ESTROGENS/SELECTED HUMAN IMMUNOGLOBULINS
- ESTROGENS/SELECTED ANTICONVULSANTS; BARBITURATES
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES; ESTROGENS/CORTICOSTEROIDS
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Estinyl oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.