What Conditions does Treat?
- a bacterial infection
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- infection of the urinary tract caused by Enterococcus
- infection of urinary tract due to Enterobacter cloacae
- urinary tract infection due to E. coli bacteria
- infection of the urinary tract from Proteus bacteria
- infection of urinary tract due to Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- infection of urinary tract due to Providencia species
- urinary tract infection caused by Morganella morganii
- infection of the prostate gland caused by E. coli
- infection of the prostate gland caused by Proteus
- infection of the prostate caused by Enterococcus
- infection of the prostate gland caused by Enterobacter
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using carbenicillin indanyl sodium oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.