What Conditions does Thiabendazole Oral Treat?
- infection caused by the trichinae parasite
- infection caused by the roundworm Dracunculus
- hookworm infection caused by Ancylostoma duodenale
- hookworm infection caused by Uncinaria hookworm
- hookworm infection caused by Necator americanus
- cutaneous larva migrans
- infestation by roundworm Ascaris lumbrico
- intestinal infection caused by the roundworm Strongyloides
- intestinal infection by a worm - Trichuris trichiura
- pinworm infection
- intestinal infection caused by the roundworm Capillaria
- an infection caused by Trichostrongylus worms
- infection caused by worms of the Toxocara species
- infection caused by Baylisascaris worm
- an infection due to a parasite
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Thiabendazole Oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.