What Conditions does VINCASAR PFS Treat?
- refractory Ewing's sarcoma
- Ewing's sarcoma
- highly malignant tumor of skeletal muscle
- small cell cancer of the lung
- ovarian germ cell cancer
- Wilms' tumor
- anaplastic astrocytoma
- glioblastoma multiforme
- cancer or malignancy
- Burkitt's lymphoma
- a type of cancer of the lymph nodes called Hodgkin's lymphoma
- follicular lymphoma
- a type of lymphoma involving the skin called mycosis fungoides
- cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- multiple myeloma
- acute lymphoid leukemia
- chronic lymphoid leukemia
- malignant glioma
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Oncovin intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.